Wednesday 6 July 2011

Chocolate Brownies








These Brownies are so easy to make and everyone loves them.

Chocolate Brownies:
250g butter
1tsp vanilla
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/3 cup cups plain flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder

Place the butter,vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in to the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder into the butter mixture and fold through.
Pour the mixture into a 20cm square  lined cake tin, and bake foe 40-50mins or until set. Bake at 170o

Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Hello, how could you do this to me, I'm on a diet! They look so yummy.

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son's like me, licking the mixture off everything, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh I've never made brownies,
    and I may have all the ingredients.
    Shame I'm rubbing down the worktops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmm!! My sisters puts pears (from a can) into hers. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always lick the micture off the mixer, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.