Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas at our home




A Peruvian nativity


Different Christmas trees I have collected over time.

Some of my cross stitch.

A German smoker man.

Ornaments.

A shadow from a home made  stain glass window.

Our Christmas wreath.

Christmas stars to hang in Master M's room.

A church scene.

A couple of Christmas stockings I made.

As we get closer and closer to Christmas I thought I would show you some of our Christmas things we have collected from near and far, over the years.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I particularly love your Christmas wreath, it is so different.
    Merry Christmas to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cross stitch pieces and the Christmas stars... they are soo lovely !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.