Wednesday 18 April 2012

Easter Show


Yesterday I took Master M and his friend to the Royal Easter Show, where City meets Country. The day started off wet only to get wetter and wetter as the day went on and the feet got sorer. We meet up with mum and off we set. 

The animals are always great to see.







The exhibit are another favourite to see.

Best in show. Look at the work that has gone into making this cake.



And to be able to sew like this, bliss.



I remember these doll from when I was young, but I think they where bigger.

Lots of hands on fun for the boys.




Our day had come to an end with wet and tried children,a wet granny and lots of fun. Can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your photos ! Particularly the cute animals huddled together and the dolls ! These photos really put a smile on my face!
    I also loved the vintage embroidery . You know what ? I can do hand embroidery and someday I will put up some of my works in my blog.
    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wonderful family outings. Looks like you didn't let the weather get the best of your day.
    Is your weather starting to cool off a bit?
    Hugs Rosemary...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day thanks, the weather is cooler in the mornings and at night time, but it was 26 c today very nice. Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.