I didn't know what to make for this months theme (red, white and blue), I had wanted to try these Vanilla pudding cookies so I thought I would try decorating them in red, white and blue. My lines are a little wonky but they still taste great and they also tasted great plain also.
Vanilla pudding Cookies
11/2 Cup Plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
180 gms Butter
1pkt Vanilla Pudding
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, adding eggs one at a time then vanilla.
Add flour, salt, baking powder and vallina pudding gradually to the wet mixture. Spoon on lined baking trays and bake at 180C for 10-12 min.
- Dried Berries and White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Holly at A Baker's House
- Lemon Blueberry Cookies by Kathia at Basic N Delicious
- Patriotic Pinwheel Cookies by Becca at It's Yummi!
- Raspberry and Blueberry Alfajore Cookies by Brenda at What's Cooking America
- Raspberry Lemon Blueberry Bars by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Red, White, & Blue Oatmeal Cookies by Felice at All That's Left Are The Crumbs
- Spicy Blue Cheese Shortbread Cookies by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Sprinkle Cookies by Karen at Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Vanilla Pudding Cookies, Red White and Blue by Jill at Made With Love