Monday 29 August 2011

Fergburger







Today for lunch and think it will tie us over for dinner also, we had a Fergburger, we had heard so much about them, and even saw them on a travel show back home before we left. Each time we walked by the shop it was packed out the doors and onto the street a good sign that the food is good. The burgers were so good, we had a Southern Swine, a Little lamby, and a Chief Wiggum I think I can still taste them, if you ever get to Queenstown New Zealand you have to give them a try.






5 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks yummy and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had my dinner, but you do make me feel hungry again!
    It looks like you're having a lot of fun ..and calories, LOL!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greenthumb,
    It looks like Queenstown has a lot to offer, fabulous scenery and excellent food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably never be in the neighborhood, but they sure look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good juicy burger. The more juice down my chin and on my clothes the better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.