Wednesday 3 August 2011

Steamed Pudding


All photos taken on a i pod.











 A guest post from Master M. In the holidays I went to my nanns house and we really wanted to make something so we decided to make a Steam Pudding! it was really and I mean really GOOD! I hope you like the look of my Pudding. Master M

2 eggs
4 oz butter
6 oz sugar
8 oz SR flour
1/2 cup of milk
We creamed the butter, sugar together then added the eggs. Adding the milk and flour.
We then added the mixture to a greased pudding tin, with golden syrup in the base of the tin.
We cooked the pudding in simmering water for 40mins
I hope you enjoyed my blog post!

2 comments:

  1. How did you know that is exactly what I feel like eating for dessert tonight. Now I am all needy for some steamed pudding. Maybe tomorrow night. Love Kate xxooxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MASTER M YOU ARE AMAZING!
    I BET IT WAS DELICIOUS.
    WHENEVER WE VISIT MY PARENTS MY MUM MAKES ONE FOR MY HUSBAND ( IT IS HIS FAVOURITE PUDDING ).
    MY MOUTH IS WATERING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.