Sunday 4 September 2011

Fathers Day

My lovely husband, a great dad.

My dad, who is no longer with us, a great dad.

Helping out at the school fathers day stall.



Lunch, Roast pumpkin and chicken risotto.

Chocolate mousse cake.

We had a great day, to celebrate fathers day. Mr P went for a early morning bike ride, followed by a nice breakfast. The car needed a wash so the boys did that and had a great big water fight. My mum and brother came over for lunch sitting out side in the spring sunshine. Thanks Mr P for being a fantastic dad to our lovely son. 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post.......lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this post is heart warming.

    I must say your little boy in the photo with your lovely Dad looks like my middle boy but just a little older.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for great Dads. The world needs more of them. We should celebrate them more. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy father's day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.