Sunday, 4 September 2011

Fathers Day

My lovely husband, a great dad.

My dad, who is no longer with us, a great dad.

Helping out at the school fathers day stall.



Lunch, Roast pumpkin and chicken risotto.

Chocolate mousse cake.

We had a great day, to celebrate fathers day. Mr P went for a early morning bike ride, followed by a nice breakfast. The car needed a wash so the boys did that and had a great big water fight. My mum and brother came over for lunch sitting out side in the spring sunshine. Thanks Mr P for being a fantastic dad to our lovely son. 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post.......lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers Day to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this post is heart warming.

    I must say your little boy in the photo with your lovely Dad looks like my middle boy but just a little older.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for great Dads. The world needs more of them. We should celebrate them more. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.