Monday 7 January 2013

Phuket so far

This is a little bit of what we have seen over the last two days,we have been to the weekend markets. It was so very hot all under cover with tarps over head and no air, but there was so much to see, buy and eat.




We walked around Old Phuket Town with its Sino-Colonial building such a great way to spend an afternoon.




Some of the people, working.




And today we visited the Big Buda, and a very old temple. We saw Monks giving blessing and people from all walk of life showing their respect.





Location:Phuket So far

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Looks like you are having a good time, food looks good and the temple is beautiful.
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, looks fab. We've been to Bangkok - different pace of life but many similar visuals, enjoy the rest x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your recent visit and comment. Looks like you are enjoying your holiday. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I am a buddhist so visiting the big Buddha is on my list. Lucky you...enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!!! I am so honored that you commented to me from Phuket!!! How absolutely wonderful!!! I love the pictures....oh does that food look good!!!
    Such a fascinating place!! I would have a hard time with the heat...but as long as I had a pool I could stand it!! Have the time of your life and take lots of pictures!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're having a great time. I really like the shutters on the windows on that beautiful building.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.